Monday, November 16, 2009

Does anyone know where I could find a good self defense class?

I%26#039;m around the Eugene/Salem Oregon area, and something pretty creepy happened to me today. And I got to thinking if I was alone and someone wanted to hurt me they could without a problem. So if anyone knows of a good self-defense course around that area I would really like to know about it.





Thanks|||dont rely on self defence coruses.they dont always work. instead join a dojo in your area. all coruses do is give you a false sense of sercurity|||Guns? Not the answer,you could be doing time if its in the street,plus so many laws its not worth it. Ill Tell you,the best self Defence Classes are well rounded ones (Teach PPunching Kicking and Grappling) Also teach Atleast twice a week,and for atleast an Hour and a half. Make sure they do lots of Sparing,and Technique.|||My suggestion would be to ask your local police department to suggest a few places.





You are talking about SELF DEFENSE and not necessarily MARTIAL ARTS, right?|||Your local gun store

No comments:

Post a Comment